In-Person Training & Classes
Personal & Small Group Training
- Our goal at Synergy is to provide a fun, safe , and inclusive space that encourages pain free movement
- No long-term contracts
- Our pricing is set up to allow you flexibility to combine or switch between services to best serve your needs
- If you’re not sure what services are the best fit for you, consider a free Movement Screen
- You can also start with a free Trial Class
- Or you can give us a call or schedule a tour of our space to have any questions answered
- Unlimited: $150
- 2x Weekly: $120/month
- Open Gym: $50/month
Training Class Passes:
- Guest Pass: $15 (5 Pack $75)
- Member Pass: $10 (5 Pack $50)
- Open Gym – 1-Day: $5
- 30 Minute Session: $35 (10 Pack $332.50 / 20 Pack $665.00)
- 45 Minute Session: $52 (10 Pack $494.00 / 20 Pack $988.00)
- 60 Minute Session: $69 (10 Pack $655.50 / 20 Pack $1,311.00)
*Accepting HSA and FSA funds for all training services and membership plans.
What is a Free Movement Screen ?
- We provide a free, non-judgemental screen to assess your baseline cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, movement patterns, balance and strength to look for any restrictions or imbalances. You can also get a free baseline body composition measurement done if you are interested, but is is optional.
- This screen helps our trainers determine what services may be most beneficial to you, or if any modifications need to be made during training.
- It also provides you a good baseline to measure future progress against if you want to retest later.
- The screen takes about 45 minutes to complete. Wear comfortable clothing and footwear, and make sure you have some fuel in the tank. If you haven’t had a meal in over four hours, a small snack may help.
- We will discuss the results afterwards and give you feedback and recommendations.
Small Group Training
This 60-minute class begins with 30 minutes of cardio on equipment of the member’s choice. After you have warmed up, lubricated your joints, and challenged your cardio-respiratory system, we move on to 25 minutes of functional strength training. We finish the workout with stretches or foam rolling. Class size is small, ensuring a safe and customized workout to meet your current musculoskeletal needs and current fitness level.
This 45-minute class is a full-body workout. This class alternates between heart rate elevating movements and strength training exercises. This class moves at a slower pace than our traditional HIIT class and is perfect for someone new to exercise, someone easing back into exercise after a break, someone working through injuries, or someone needing an extra moment for transitions between exercises.
This gentle yoga practice focuses on releasing stress and tension, connecting with the breath, and maintaining safe alignment through all movements and postures. Students can build strength, balance, flexibility, and a quieter mind through a gentle flow of movements and poses.
HIIT is a 45-minute full-body workout. The class is a rigorous interval training sequence with high-intensity exercises. It builds cardiovascular fitness while improving muscular strength and endurance by combining plyometric and traditional strength training exercises. Participants are challenged to push to their limits and walk out feeling strong.
Bellydance Fitness Class
Come learn the beautiful art of belly dance and get a fantastic workout in the process! You will learn proper Bellydance technique in addition to a fitness-focused choreography that allows you to have fun while burning lots of calories. Guaranteed to get you dancing from your very first class! No previous experience required.
Chair Yoga for Silver Sneakers Members
This class is designed for older adults seeking to gain strength and vitality while warding off inactivity-related diseases. Want to do yoga but don't feel safe or comfortable getting on and off the floor? This may be the class for you. The practice involves moving your whole body through a series of seated and standing yoga poses. Chair support is offered to safely perform a variety of postures designed to increase flexibility, balance, and range of movement. Restorative breathing exercises and a final relaxation period will promote stress reduction and mental clarity.
Foundations + Cardio
This 60-minute class is designed for those new to exercise or requiring a slightly slower pace than our small group training class. The class begins with 30 minutes of cardio on the equipment of the member’s choice, followed by 25 minutes of strength and resistance training and 5 minutes of stretching. This class is perfect for someone new to exercise, someone working through injuries, or someone who requires an extra moment for transitions between exercises.
Low Impact Circuit
Silver Sneakers Classic
This class is designed for older adults seeking to gain strength and vitality while warding off inactivity-related diseases. Combine fun with fitness to increase your cardiovascular and muscular endurance and power with a low-impact circuit workout. This class uses light dumbbells, resistance bands, and a chair to build muscle. Resistance training and balance movements are alternated with low-impact aerobic choreography.